Sunday, May 12, 2013

GREEN, GREEN ORCHARD

by: Paulo C. Dorongon

Come with me
          to the green, green orchard
For which
          precious trees await
Their leaves are fluttering
          in the breeze
Grassess dance in a swing
          like no ends
Where scent of the flowers
          are wafted by the breeze
Come with me
          come with me
To the green orchards
          of tranquility
Where trees
          only get greener with age
Where birds chirp
          at their best
Carried by the cold
          and friendly wind.

  

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Writing is one of the ways to relax myself.I hope that you (also tito Ed and the kids) are always having GREAT time in the United States :)

      Delete
  2. God has given you a gift of knowledge in English and all the four corners of it...and your gift to Him is imparting it to us.Mission being accomplished...."carry on" I bet He's saying up there.
    It's an honor to be the first to comment here in your precious blog!God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teacher Bon,thanks a lot for appreciating my poetry.God bless you,too.

      Delete